Last week, Jerrod Blandino and Jeremy Johnson, creators of Too Faced Cosmetics, introduced Polite Society, a new brand based on the premise that “clean” doesn’t have to be boring. Polite Society launched in 750 Ulta Beauty doors on August 27th.
In fragrance news, singer/songwriter and actress, Sabrina Carpenter, unveiled the latest fragrance in her partnership with Scent Beauty, “Sweet Tooth: Caramel Dream.” This scent was developed in partnership with Firmenich and Perfumer Gil Clavien, the original formulator of Sweet Tooth.
In other news, The Estée Lauder Companies shared its financial results for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2023. While net sales returned to growth in the fiscal 2023 fourth quarter, increasing 1% on a reported basis and 4% organically, net sales for the full year declined 10% to $15.91 billion.
Here are our top 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. Top 20 Most Successful Celebrity Beauty Brands Of 2023
3. WSGN & Coloro Name Apricot Crush as Color Of The Year 2024
4. Top 10 Most Popular Skincare Products In 2023—Ranked By Landys Chemist
5. MAC Revamps ‘Back To MAC’ Recycling Program
6. Top 10 Most Popular Makeup Brands—According To Hey Goldie
7. Sheglam Launches Harry Potter Makeup Collection
8. Too Faced Creators Launch Polite Society
9. Sabrina Carpenter Unveils Sweet Tooth: Caramel Dream Fragrance
10. Estee Lauder Reports 10% Decline in Net Sales for Fiscal Year 2023
Thanks for reading our Breaking News. We’ll have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a great week!